Kirobo develops decentralized applications that bring a layer of safety to all of the most popular and lucrative activities in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Entirely non-custodial, these tools are all provided from a single, consolidated platform – the KiVault. These services can also be used by other businesses via our API.
The KiVault on-chain crypto wallet and management platform provides:
- Undo Button – safe transfer service enabling retrievable crypto transactions
- Backup – wallet replacement mechanism preventing loss of asset access
- Inheritance - automatic allocation to multiple recipients following inactivity
- P2P Safe Swap – direct peer-to-peer token swap service
- Arbitrage - automatic trades according to price triggers
- Business platform - API enables other projects to build businesses with our tools
This whitepaper describes the market need for the KiVault, the KiVault and its services, and the tokenomics of KIRO, the native utility token.